(TITC) – In the framework of the ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) 2023, the Ceremony of ASEAN Tourism Awards 2023 took place on 5th February.
Vietnam is proud to have 14 crowded units at the ASEAN Tourism Awards (Photo: TITC)
The ASEAN Tourism Awards 2023 is an annual event held to honour localities and units with high-quality tourism products and services, contributing to the sustainable development of tourism destinations in the ASEAN region. This is also an opportunity for tourism businesses as well as local tourism organisations to effectively market their tourism business activities and contribute to promoting the national tourism brand.
At the Award Ceremony, Vietnam is proud to have 14 crowded units, including:
(1) The 4th ASEAN Homestay Award
The 4th ASEAN Homestay Award (Photo: TITC)
- Homestay complex in An Binh Commune, Vinh Long Province (including 06 homestay units linked into 01 homestay complex, including: Ut Thuy, Sau Thanh, Nam Thanh, Ba Linh, Ngoc Phuong, and Ngoc Sang).
- Homestay complex in Nghia Do Commune, Lao Cai Province (including 05 homestay units linked into 01 homestay complex, including: Homestay No. 01 (Hon Village), Homestay No. 02 (Muong Kem Village), Homestay No. 04 (Hon Village), Homestay No. 05 (Na Khuong Village), and Homestay No. 06 (Tham Ma Village).
(2) The 3rd Community-based Tourism Award
The 3rd Community-based Tourism Award (Photo: TITC)
- Quan Ba Community Tourism Service Cooperative, Ha Giang Province.
- Sin Suoi Ho community tourist site, Lai Chau Province.
- Tourism community of Tan Thanh fishing Village, Quang Nam Province.
- Conservation area of Thai Hai Reserve Area of Ecological Houses-on-stilts, Thai Nguyen Province.
(3) The 2nd ASEAN Public Toilet Award
The 2nd ASEAN Public Toilet Award (Photo: TITC)
- Public toilets at Saigon Skydeck – Bitexco Financial Tower, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Public toilets at the Southern Women’s Museum, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Public toilets at Ben Xua Tourist Area, Ho Chi Minh City.
(4) The 2nd ASEAN Spa Services Award
The 2nd ASEAN Spa Services Award (Photo: TITC)
- Cham Spa & Massage, Da Nang City.
- Campus Sen Tai Thu Vincom Mega Mall Smart City, Ha Noi City.
- Sol Spa (Minera Resort), Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province.
- Chi Spa (Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa Sa Pa hotel), Lao Cai Province.
- Thala Spa (Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc Hotel), Kien Giang Province.
This is a remarkable highlight to affirm the recovery of Vietnam tourism in the past time, thereby showing the determination to open tourism, welcome visitors to come and experience the green, beautiful and premium services of Vietnam tourism, suitable for all demands of visitors.
Tourism Information Technology Centre